[TxMt] Open in FTPeel Command

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Nov 17 20:44:27 UTC 2004

On Nov 17, 2004, at 9:35 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Try this:
>    osascript -e "tell application \"FTPeel\" open `echo
> ${TM_FILEPATH:1}|tr / :`"

I forget the 'to'. I.e. "tell app \"FTPPeel\" to open `...

Regarding environment variables, one can write: ${var:offset[:length]}
to get a substring. So I cut the first / by using the :1.

One can also do ${var/ptrn/replace} to replace in an environment
variable. This only does a single replace, to make it global do
${var//ptrn/replace}. I figured these things may be handy when needing
to modify the TM variables to suit other programs requirements.