[TxMt] Cyberduck support; UTF-8 conversion scripting?

Paul Nordstrom August paul at archivistes.com
Mon Nov 8 10:13:45 UTC 2004

In any case, great news... I like Cyberduck. I'll try this promptly.

Very off topic, but does anyone know the best (or any) way to script a
conversion of Macroman into UTF-8 e.g. as a cron job? It's easy to
convert in TM of course but I need to do it automatically. (A pesky
issue regarding a data export from FileMaker into MySQL.) I guess
without AppleScript there's no way to script TM to do it...?

Paul