[TxMt] CTRL-k behaviour

Michael Stillwell ithinkihaveacat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 21:32:45 UTC 2004

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 14:34:28 +0100, Allan Odgaard <allan at macromates.com> wrote:

> How does emacs indicate correct spelling of a word?

emacs sort of has two status lines.  (I think the second one is
usually called the mini-buffer.  You can sometimes type in it--the
incremental search functions use this.)  If the word is spelt
correctly you get "WORD is correct" in the second status line.  (If
it's wrong you get the equivalent of a dialog box.)

So, I'm not sure what a suitable TextMate (or Cocoa) equivalent should
be.  Maybe the status line could temporarily change?  Maybe a green
line could appear temporarily under the word?

--M.

--
http://beebo.org
+44 78 2118 9049