[TxMt] PHP Code Completion

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Nov 7 07:44:12 UTC 2004

On 6. Nov 2004, at 14:25, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

> My only gripe is that the lookup is a bit slow on my 1.33GHz Powerbook

Probably it's the PHP startup time, for the lookup you can bypass PHP
by instead using this command:
    find ~/local/phpcc/lookup -name "$TM_CURRENT_WORD*" -exec basename
'{}' \;

> and that when the tooltip is there the next key you press is used to
> dismiss the tooltip, instead of typing. So when I do:

Yes, that'd be my fault, although it was a conscious choice. I'll see
if I can't make it so that all keys except escape (and maybe cmd-.)
will fall through.