[TxMt] Am I missing this...Duplicating a File?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Nov 6 03:21:38 UTC 2004

On 6. Nov 2004, at 3:30, Eric Curtis wrote:

> I was wondering if you can in someway highlight a file in the project
> drawer and duplicate it? I do not see a way to do it...

File duplication via the project drawer is on the to-do.

I have a long list of improvements for the project drawer, so I'm still
not decided whether to implement these now, or wait for the re-creating
of the project drawer (which will be a slightly different system to
better distinguish between sources (ftp, svn, folder references, custom
grouping, etc.) and will be lazy loading/more like Finder).

Most likely I won't touch the project drawer before I do the total
overhaul of the thing.