[TxMt] 'undoing' for days [gripe]

R. Strachan rsstrachan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 02:06:22 UTC 2004

On 11/4/04 10:07, "Sune Foldager" <cryo at diku.dk> wrote:

> [undo char-by-char, by word or in chunks]
>
> I actually prefer character-by-character undo, and Allan does also I
> think. An option would of course be fine, but I would hate to have it
> changed without an option to keep the current behaviour.

In a graphics application (Photoshop Elements), there's Undo, Step Forward,
and Step Backwards.

In my limited use of PE, I've found Undo is like a character by character
undo. Step Backwards is chunk based undo.

Step Backwards undoes a group of pen strokes, or actions. Like a group of
brush strokes.

Undo reverts one of the brush strokes.

I hope y'all can understand what I'm trying to explain.

Could something similar be done in TM?

--
Mr. Shannon Strachan
Y2K XL1200S Black Bart