[TxMt] disable printing? (Doh.) other question

M Spreij nemo at mechintosh.com
Tue Nov 2 17:59:22 UTC 2004

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> M Spreij wrote:
>
>> Sorry, but I kinda liked being able to use Cmd-P for my own purposes :-)
>> Is there a way to disable that shortcut (using the current beta)?
>
> You can change any application's menu item key equivalent through System
> Preferences → Keyboard & Mouse → Keyboard Shortcuts.
>
> You'll probably need to choose another key (instead of just removing it).

*hits self* hadn't realized that last possibility..

Other question:
With the CLI commands I get an errormessage
   "/bin/bash: line 1: .bashrc: no such file or directory"
as first line of the ouput. That file is referenced in the first line of
.bash_profile (or more precisely the first line is ". .bashrc" which seems
to be some UNIX syntax I don't know about), as I want it to be used every
time I open a terminal. The .bashrc file does sit in the same dir as
.bash_profile: /Users/mspreij/.bashrc

Me clueless?

Regards, Martin