[TxMt] two "BBEdit requests"

Paul Nordstrom August paul at archivistes.com
Tue Nov 2 12:53:03 UTC 2004

Two things I miss from BB:

a) Opening/saving directly by FTP/SFTP (not going through Transmit,
Interarchy, etc)
b) "show invisibles"!!! I know this has been asked for already... I
just wasted 10 mins on a file where 2 spaces were emulating a tab;
partly my fault (confused about Tab Emulation) but show invisibles
would be great...

Otherwise I'm loving it. The recent HTML-PHP syntax coloring seems
better, or is that my imagination :) I found myself running MySQL
queries directly in TM... cool! Just think of the possibilities with a
macro :)

Paul