[TxMt] a wiki place for snippets bundles?

kumar mcmillan kmcmillan at leapfrogonline.com
Mon Nov 1 16:17:45 UTC 2004

this is a separate note but related to Dominique's message on orphaned
wiki pages ...

I have twice posted a link to a bundle containing snippets for creating
PHP Documentor tags in PHP scripts ... but both times the link has been
wiped out.  Now the wiki seems to have been reorganized so I am
hesitant to repost.  Should we have a new page for snippet-related
bundles?  I'm not sure if maybe people are wiping out my entry because
it is not a syntax highlighter bundle.

The link is still available here btw :
http://farmdev.com/downloads/PHPDoc.tar.gz

kumar