[TxMt] three small feature requests

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu Dec 30 22:28:20 UTC 2004

A few small requests for this marvelous editor.

1. Allow undo from find/replace dialog. Lots of times I enter in the
wrong regular expression and the find/replace goes badly. I want to
hit apple-Z and Undo it and fire up another search, but instead I
have to switch to the text window.

2. It would be great if the new ( :) ) txmt: resource locator allows
us to load things like txmt://a.pdf, which would then get loaded into
the web preview window. Reason: I want to hack up a replacement for
TeXShop within TM. Already you can make a command to have pdftex
create a .pdf output file and open it in Preview. I'd like it to show
up in TM! It would feel cleaner that way.

3. Allow syntax files to be reloaded. Then we could edit them within
TM and see the results without quitting and restarting.

best wishes, Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu