[TxMt] find settings

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Dec 29 23:48:48 UTC 2004

On Dec 29, 2004, at 7:24, David Tolpin wrote:

> can you please make find/replace settings persistent between sessions
> the way other settings are?
> They revert to their default values each time I restart the editor.

Oh? The find string is taken from the find clipboard. The other
settings should stick from the last session except the regular
expression option, since if the find clipboard has changed it's
unlikely that the new string is a regular expressions.

But I could improve it to actually compare the find string with what
was used in last session.