[TxMt] Christmas greetings, and Thanks to Allan

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Wed Dec 22 23:37:54 UTC 2004

With the holidays fast approaching and people drifting away from their
desks to do far more entertaining things than write code all day, I
though this was an appropriate time to:

a) wish everyone a very happy Christmas time, if they celebrate the
festival or not ;)

b) offer my thanks again to Allan for providing us with such a great
product. I spend all day, every day working with TextMate and it's the
first time I've actually felt 'at home' coding on the Mac since
switching last January.

That's all really :)

drew.