[TxMt] "Error checking for new version...

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Dec 20 18:33:55 UTC 2004

On Dec 20, 2004, at 18:56, José Campos wrote:

>     Is it a known issue, or does it come from me?

Wasn't known, but I get it to when including beta versions.

There's a bug in NSURL (which I use) which makes it accept gzipped
content over http but doesn't decompress it. I previously had gzip
disabled for the info files at the server, but seems it no longer works
for the beta-info file (server + software was upgraded last friday, so
that's probably when it broke).

I'll look into it.