[TxMt] for perl development

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Dec 20 15:52:52 UTC 2004

On Dec 20, 2004, at 15:11, Noah M.Daniels wrote:

> POD is pretty easy - a line beginning with '=' [...]

Okay, I take it you just added this to the Perl syntax file by Eric
Hsu? You may want to send him your changes, although he probably will
add support for it when he reads this :)

> What *would* be nice would be better control over the window that pops
> up if one chooses a new window to display the output of the command -
> perhaps the ability to specify the window size/position.

I should probably refine it a little -- it hasn't received any
attention since it was added before 1.0.

I could add a few options to the actual window (e.g. place them in a
drawer that can be toggled, like with the web preview), and allow for
these to be either global or saved with the command that spawned the
window (incl. size/position). This avoids any extra gadgets and/or
output options in the command editor (which I prefer to keep simple).

I'll add it to the to-do.