[TxMt] textmate launches dreamweaver when opening php files from the project drawer

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Dec 16 07:32:41 UTC 2004

On Dec 15, 2004, at 0:17, will wrote:

> textmate launches dreamweaver MX '04 when opening php files from the
> project drawer. When I open '.inc' files it launches subethaedit! The
> file opens in both dreamweaver and in a TextMate tab.
>
> Anyone know how I stop TextMate doing this?

Single-click instead of double-click the files. Double-click results in
opening the file with the Finder designated program (useful mostly for
non-text files).

I'll probably add an option for this and have it default disabled
(maybe let double-click open tabs and single-click be a no-op), as I'm
getting to many questions on this issue.

Though I'm quite sure Xcode does the same.