[TxMt] Syncing Commands/Snippets/Macros

David Wooten wooten at berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 14 22:28:00 UTC 2004

On Dec 14, 2004, at 11:49 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Does the computers share a LAN?
>
> TextMate does load bundles from the various library locations but
> currently always save to the local user library. If it may turn out to
> be useful I could have this selectable so that it could e.g. save to
> /Network/Library/ -- I haven't really used this stuff myself (being a
> one-computer guy ;) ) so I don't know how useful it actually is.

They do share a network sometimes (one is a laptop), but not usually. I
tend to sync up files/folders using Synk or iDisk, but I was sort of
hoping there might be a address-book kind of syncing (new/newest
individual commands rather than the entire commands file).

Unless Brian meant that this would somehow be possible with iDisk?:

Brian Lalor at 1:53:00 on the 14th of December: