[TxMt] Feature Req: Column typing

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Dec 14 03:47:03 UTC 2004

On Dec 13, 2004, at 17:41, Duarte Carrilho da Graça wrote:

> 	I think it'd be great to be able to just alt-click a bunch of places
> to enable column typing [...] i think it's a very intuitive
> enhancement...)

I actually do have it on the to-do, but it's way down there, because
personally I'd always do a scratch macro instead, since I never use my
mouse (column typing can be activated using only the keyboard).

But given this thread and the apparent love for mouse I see on this
list in general, I'll award the item a few points ;)