[TxMt] TM seems to agressively cache directory listings

Patrick Burleson pburleson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 00:20:44 UTC 2004

I've been using TM since it came out and I should have reported this earlier.

It seems that TM is overly agressive with regards to caching a
directory listing int he "Open" dialog box. I have files that get
generated ( or that I create externally) that I want to edit in TM,
but if I've already been in that directory in the current TM session,
then I won't see the new files. I haven't figured out how to get TM to
refresh this list. Any ideas? Or is this a bug/feature?

Thanks,
Patrick