[TxMt] request

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Dec 13 13:42:12 UTC 2004

On Dec 13, 2004, at 5:30, M Spreij wrote:

> - it would be nice to be able to refresh syntax hightlighting styles
> without having to relaunch TextMate, and have it redraw the open
> windows (so you could edit, refresh, and review effects).

I know -- though the in-app editor for styles is scheduled for 1.1
which should improve the current situation.

> Help..
> - in HTML-PHP style, I somehow can't get the {} pair to indent anymore
> if I hit enter in between them :-( looked at the syntax files but that
> regex got too complicated for 5 AM..

I just looked at the pattern and it doesn't include { in the increase
indent pattern. Most likely because justin has some weird style and he
did the default files ;)

If you change the line to this, it should work:
	increaseIndentPattern =
"(<(head|title|table|tr|td|ul|ol|dl|div)\\>[^>]*>|\\{)\\s*$";

I've changed the default patterns for HTML-Basic and HTML-PHP which
will ship with 1.1b1.