[TxMt] Two Issues

Justin French justin.french at indent.com.au
Sun Dec 12 20:34:13 UTC 2004

On 13/12/2004, at 2:26 AM, Lief Stryder wrote:

> The limitation of XHTML templates in TxM surprised me at first, why do
> I need to create a whole new project if I want to create just one
> XHTML file from a template? I too would like to see a menu command for
> creating new XHTML documents from templates. Sometimes I don't need to
> create a whole new project as I may be working on just one file,
> usually when an idea has just hit me.
>
> If this functionality is already in TxM, I haven't found it yet.

I think it's waiting for the next major version, 1.1, (where the
"single window" and "project window" will become one thing).  I'd like
it right now too, but right now it's easy to create a scratch project
(you don't have to save the project, just create it).

---
Justin French, Indent.com.au
justin.french at indent.com.au
Web Application Development & Graphic Design