[TxMt] Trouble with "open all" .txt files with TextMate

otheraccount at verizon.net otheraccount at verizon.net
Sat Dec 11 22:25:39 UTC 2004

I've been having this problem too, and deleting the various
LaunchServices caches and plists didn't seem to help me. I had a bunch
of old TextMate betas sitting in the trash, though, so I emptied that
too, and that seems to have made a difference. I also tried banging my
head against the wall in frustration, so I can't rule out that it might
have been that instead. But I suggest you try the trash-emptying first.