[TxMt] drag request

Patrick Kelly patrick at oakroad.com
Sat Dec 11 09:58:14 UTC 2004

Thanks!

Another thing, which is less a bug, but more of a nice-to-have:  I've
gotten used to highlighting and then dragging text in terminal.  This
is like a short-cut of copy & paste.  I see that in TextMate you can do
the same gesture except it results in CUT & paste.  The thing is that I
just about never want to do cut & paste, but I need to copy & paste
little bits of text A LOT (variable names, types, anything that's
visible that I want to reuse).  I'd like to have an option to switch
this select-text-drag to copy instead of move.