[TxMt] file drawer glitches

Sam Andrews sam at samandrews.com
Fri Dec 10 15:48:57 UTC 2004

i'm using the latest version. possible solutions:

- i'm more than happy for there to be a refresh button on the drawer tools.

- can tm recall the last state of expanded folders? then if it collapses, i
could hit some sort of "recall last folder state" button.

once again, much love for creating my favourite webmonkey tool so far!