[TxMt] Bug report: Trouble with Input Method

Kazuo Saito ksaito at cobratwist.org
Fri Dec 10 15:36:08 UTC 2004

Main editor window cannot handle inputs from input method properly.

When typing Japanese characters, no characters were displayed and I
could
not type characters anymore(includes ASCII chars) until I move cursor
to another line.  Other input methods than Japanese, Hangul and Chinese,
seems to have same problem.  All other widgets, project drawers, tabs,
dialogs and menu items work fine.

Thanks,
Kazuo Saito <ksaito at cobratwist.org>

PS:
Are there any plan to add localizations? I'm translating .nib files
into Japanese actually.