[TxMt] 1.1 things -- S/FTP

M Spreij nemo at mac.com
Fri Dec 10 11:15:21 UTC 2004

Paul Nordstrom August wrote:
> FTP in the drawer... yes please! (Hope that's SFTP as well.)

There's a way to fake it somewhat :)
Open the files from the FTP server as you would normally, they're then
stored in /private/tmp/501/Cleanup at Startup/ or so as files. If you
put those files in a project *and* open tabs for them in the project so
they are read, you can close the original windows, and only work on
what's in the project.
Alas, you cannot successfully save, close and open the project lateron,
and moving things around in folders won't work either; I only use it
when I know I'll be editing the files for an hour or more or so.

Regards,

     Martin