[TxMt] What I miss from BBEdit...

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Dec 10 05:31:06 UTC 2004

On Dec 9, 2004, at 22:14, Noel Jackson wrote:

> It's a drop-down of HTML and or *inseryourlanguage* functions and you
> can click them to get to the corresponding line.
>
> Anyway to get that in TM? I know, I know, let go of the past, but
> seriously, it's helpful.

I've commented on this like a dozen times before ;) yes it'll appear in
TM. This will happen when I start to expand the current syntax system
to gather information from the source like function prototypes (this
also allows to selectively disable spell checking, smart typing and
similar for certain language elements).

It's a 1.1 thing, and it's probably my own top request (not the
function popup, I have no need for this ;) but being able to have
proper spell check underlining in HTML, have includes in C++ be links
which can be followed, have recursive language definitions etc.) -- but
it's currently competing with the reworked project drawer/window (with
ftp support) for being the first major 1.1 thing...