[TxMt] How about a "replay last used macro"?

Chris Brierley thebrier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 05:08:03 UTC 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 03:36:05 +0100, Allan Odgaard <allan at macromates.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 2004, at 23:15, Chris Brierley wrote:
>
> > How about a "replay last used macro"?
> Sounds similar to the "run last command" requested a few days ago ;)

Damn, sorry.  I searched the list for macro and replay, didn't think of command.

[Record a scratch macro to get a repeatable saved macro]
Thanks for the suggestion, that is indeed what I wound up doing.

> Not to keen about it currently.
> But I'll think some more about it...

Cool, thanks.  I do think a replay last macro would be more general
then the current, since it would cover a scratch macro as well as a
saved one.  But, I'll press on with the method you suggested.

Thanks much.