[TxMt] where to send bugs?

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Wed Dec 8 20:24:38 UTC 2004

>I just purchased TextMate and found some apparent bugs editing Perl and
>Python. Which is the right address to report them?

The language bundles are currently maintained by volunteer work. I
contributed the Perl bundle and according to
<http://wiki.macromates.com/textmate/show/Bundles102>, a bunch of
people contributed different Python bundles.  Probably the best place
for bundle bug reports is this mailing list, with a subject like Perl
Bugs or something else clever to divert people who don't care.

What are the Perl bugs?  They might be due either to my bundle or
underlying problems with TM.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu