[TxMt] Three requests

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Dec 8 15:05:57 UTC 2004

On Dec 8, 2004, at 15:58, M Spreij wrote:

>> [...] hitting TAB anywhere on the line shifts the whole line by a tab
>> (SHIFT-TAB does the same in reverse). [...]
> This is mapped to Cmd-] and Cmd-[ atm, you might be able to change it
> using the keybindings.dict list.

There's also a binding for this on alt-tab and alt-shift-tab.

Regarding reflowing indented paragraphs, you can make a column
selection and reformat, that'll restrain the text to inside the
left/right column of the selection. Using the indent for the first line
may clash with people who do write with indent on the first line of
each paragraph.

I'll look into what yank/ctrl-y does in Cocoa text fields, but until
then you may be able to place a macro on the key which does similar.