[TxMt] Small Feature request

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Dec 6 20:38:32 UTC 2004

On Dec 6, 2004, at 21:30, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> I often want to run a file through a checker, or test it in some way,
> but I don't want to make a keybinding for every different kind of
> checker/tester, since I'm only doing repetitions of one at each time.

If you bind the same key to all commands you get a menu when you press
that key -- not the same, but probably an improvement over no key.

What you could do is let each command write its ID or similar to a file
in /tmp and then have a command (with a key) which checks this file to
see what action to actually perform.

It requires a little more work, but the net result would be the same
AFAICT.