[TxMt] event commands

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Dec 4 00:55:33 UTC 2004

On Dec 3, 2004, at 16:00, Jan Sabbe wrote:

> I would like to be able to automatically run a script, when a certain
> event happens (such as, a file save), depending on the file-extension
> (and maybe also depending on the project).

Currently you can make such a command and set the “Before running
command” to “Save active file” and have the command check TM_FILENAME
for extension.

Although I'm not sure you can have it trigger on cmd-s due to the fact
that menu shortcuts are resolved before entering the Cocoa event loop
:(

Long term I'm open for hooking in new functionality on various events.