[TxMt] Features req: a webkit output window

Dominique Peretti dperetti at lachoseinteractive.com
Fri Dec 3 01:41:53 UTC 2004

I wish I could format the output of TM's commands in html, and make
html links able to launch other TextMate commands !
Thus one could display error reports, stats, links and stuff very
nicely !!

I would also like to be able to use a TextMate webkit window that would
be called from somewhere else.

In order to debug my php scripts, I currently have a script watch php's
log using kernel notifications (kqueue) and trigger a cocoa window
alert on each error.
I wish this window could be an interactive one, in Textmate. Thus I
could jump directly to the error by clicking a link, etc...

Possibilities would be unlimited !

Dominique PERETTI
http://www.lachoseinteractive.net