[TxMt] Incremental Search?

Ben Protas ben.protas at triplecanopy.com
Wed Dec 1 21:33:33 UTC 2004

Thanks for the answer.  I've been looking at the archives for quite
some time now, have seen plenty of people asking for it, plenty of
people thanking for it, and no one talking about how to make it work
beyond what the release notes say.  Sorry to be a pain, but if you
could give me any clue as to what I'm searching for here, I would be
very appreciative.

Or maybe I have to read every message in the archives before asking for
a pointer? ;)