[TxMt] new beta

Johan Sörensen johans at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 15:06:51 UTC 2004

I'm hiding both of those. Mainly because whenever I'm having more than
one document "open" I use the project drawer, so the tab bar has
always been hidden for me (it even is now even though the option is
gone, but I guess it's sticking there from my prefs in the previous
versions :) ).

I can live with the statusbar being shown all the time (even though I
like to reduce "clutter") because it's so small, if its a necessity in
future versions to have it visible all the time..

--johan

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:56:48 +0100, Allan Odgaard <allan at macromates.com> wrote:
> On Dec 1, 2004, at 14:20, Ivar Åsell wrote:
>
> > Why remove the option to show/hide tab/status-bar ?
>
> I didn't thought anyone would actually use them, and if possible, I'd
> like to enforce that they're always enabled (since I'll rely more on
> these elements in the future).
>
> I can bring back the option to hide the tab bar.
>
> Anyone hiding the stats bar?

Johan Sørensen
Professional Futurist
www.johansorensen.com