[TxMt] new beta

Ollivier Robert roberto+textmate at keltia.freenix.fr
Wed Dec 1 12:58:50 UTC 2004

According to Jackie Chappell:
> I have the same problem: I don't get anything in the status bar
> (using a British keymap)

The the other messages, you have copied/modified keyBindings.dict so you
need to identify what you did change in the file and put these
modifications back.

So either you copy TextMate.app/Contents/Resources/keyBindings.dict and
modify it again (the hard way) or you put just the modifications in
Library/Application Support/TextMate/keyBindings.dict (the easy way).

The latter will make your modifications hopefully independant of future
changes in the « system » keyBindings.dict.
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Darwin snuadh.freenix.org Kernel Version 7.6.0: Sun Oct 10 12:05:27 PDT 2004