[TxMt Plugins] Altering Line Endings

Rob Brackett rob at robbrackett.com
Wed Jul 25 22:12:10 UTC 2012

I recently spent some time working on a plugin (
https://github.com/Mr0grog/editorconfig-textmate) to support EditorConfig (
http://editorconfig.org).

One of EditorConfig's features is the ability to specify line endings to
use with a property named "end_of_line". Looking into TextMate, OakDocument
has -lineEnding and -setLineEnding. Are these the right methods to call?
What should I pass to them? (Calling -lineEnding always just gave me back
nil whenever I tried it.)

I know all the work is happening on TM2 right now (this is currently
written to work against TM1), but I'd like to get it working for both
versions.

Thanks for any help!

-Rob