[TxMt Plugins] Redefining Word Characters via OakWordCharacters

Bastien Dejean fuyumugen at free.fr
Wed May 26 14:57:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to be able to redefine which characters constitute a word inside a bundle.
I was wondering if the following approach might worth the try :

– create a shell variable inside the bundle called TM_WORD_CHARACTERS ;
– replace (using jr_swizzleMethod) the isWordCharacter method of the OakWordCharacters class : if the above variable don't exist call the original method.

(I'm not very fluent in Objective-C (^_^).)

Thanks.