[TxMt Plugins] Textmate and Transmit Bundle not working

jarodtaylor jarodroberttaylor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 03:07:16 UTC 2009

I have Textmate 1.5.9 and Transmit 3.7

I have my Transmit set up correctly using their option for "DockSend" which
makes it easy for me to just drag a file (even from the Textmate Drawer) to
the Transmit icon and it will update my remote file fine. Unfortunately,
when I try to use the keyboard shortcut (CTRL+SHIFT+F) and choose "Send
Document (DockSend)", Textmate will say it's been sent, but nothing actually
happens.

If anyone could help me out, that'd be great.

Here is the command showing for the Transmit Bundle "Send Document
(DockSend)":

#!/bin/sh
osascript "${TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT}/send_to_transmit.applescript" "$TM_FILEPATH"
&>/dev/console &
echo "Sent ‘${TM_FILENAME}’ to Transmit"

Thanks,

Jarod