[TxMt Plugins] Re: TM Dialog Development

Mon Oct 20 16:02:51 UTC 2008

Accidentally sent this… I hate my new wireless keyboard :(

Anyway, projects are sort of defined by files listed in the tmproj
file except those can be folder references and this file will be
removed in the future. I do want to support project specific
properties, but not for TM 1.x.

But, if you see a need for the feature you request, you can already do
it, e.g. store the plist under TM_PROJECT_DIR and read it into the
modal before opening a nib.