[TxMt Plugins] Plugin Info

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 18:26:35 UTC 2007

On 30 Sep 2007, at 12:15, Philip Orr wrote:

> I'm looking to try and develop a plug-in for Textmate

There is no API for plugin development (and hence no manual/
tutorials). I think you’d want to hack into the project outline
view’s delegate (OakProjectController, from memory) and insert your
own delegate method for selection changes
(outlineView:shouldSelectItem: from memory). Then you’d just do
whatever you want with the info and return YES.