[TxMt Plugins] sendAction Question

Todd Ditchendorf itod at mac.com
Sat Mar 17 22:46:32 UTC 2007

oh... and btw, I don't think the line below is going to work
anyhow... first of all, I think I gave you some bumb advice... I'd
never heard of moveLeft: before... I just looked it up, and it looks
like it's something that an NSTextView might implement, not an NSWindow.

More importantly, Allan has developed his own alternative to
NSTextView in TM, called OakTextView, and I would not be surprised if
it doesn't implement that method anyhow, so this might be a dead end.

Todd Ditchendorf

Scandalous Software - Mac XML Developer Tools
http://scan.dalo.us