[TxMt Plugins] ViPlugin - what is the sender for NSResponder::moveDown

Kirt Fitzpatrick kirt.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 22:36:06 UTC 2007

thanks, I'm making a little headway figuring this out.  I think you're right
that Allan has not implemented all of the NSResponder's methods.  And I'm
really in a bind with this because it appears that passing events will not
work in all cases (not to mention that it's kinda hacky).  I can solve this
problem in one of two ways

Preferred:  Figure out where those methods are implemented.  Since somehow
when you press command - delete, it deletes to the end of the line.  Yet
grepping for this method doesn't find it.

Trying to avoid:  Implement all of them myself.  And I have no idea how to
implement them myself...yet.

pointing me in the right direction on either one would be great.

kirt

P.S. I tried sendign the message to the first responder but that did not
work either.