[TxMt Plugins] how to integrate interactive shell

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Dec 21 13:28:36 UTC 2007

On 21.12.2007, at 14:14, Roberto Saccon wrote:
> I would like to add to my Erlang TextMate integration an interactive
> shell. Is anybody aware of an open source plugin which does provide an
> interactive shell for any other interpreted language ? Or any other
> recommendation where to look for in the cocoa universe for such
> constructs which provide the framework for building an interactive
> shell ?
I just did this for R.
I believe there's no open source plugin but you can look at my Rdaemon.
Look at Rdaemon/daemon/Rdaemon.rb. Here you can see how I did spawn R
in a pseudo terminal. In principal you can use it as template for
Erlang if the Erlang interpreter returns always anything (a newline,
a prompt etc.).
If you have further question mail me privately.

--Hans