[TxMt Plugins] Plugin requiremenets

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Sat Feb 11 20:29:13 UTC 2006

On Fri, Feb 10, at 7:03 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 11/2/2006, at 1:30, Gerd Knops wrote:
>
>> I am experimenting with another plugin, but TM does not want to
>> load it:
>> 	"instance TmShortcutSnitch plugin doesn't have proper initializer"
>
> This error might also be because the bundle has no principal class.

Yep, that's it. Even though the class is the first in XCode AND
listed as NSPrincipalClass in Info.plist, the bundle returns 'NULL'
as principal class. No idea why, it 'just worked' with
TmCodeBrowser... The plugin is here:

	http://www.cocoabits.com/TmShortcutSnitch/

I am currently instantiating it during +load, which is sort of ugly...

Gerd