[txmt-dev] Adding Indent Guide Option to Menu

Joshua Bernitt jjbernitt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:12:19 UTC 2016

Hey all!

I think this is the correct mailing list for this question; I’ve been working on understanding and getting setup and running with textmate development, and have started work to add indentation guides to textmate. I have figured out much of the flow for the adding/modifying features (I believe), but I can’t seem to find file that directly handles adding a new option to the menu?

I wanted to add a “Enable Indent Guides”/“Disable Indent Guides” to the View menu, right below “Show Wrap Column” (I’ve been using it as a reference). Could someone point me on the right path? I appreciate it!

Josh Bernitt