[txmt-dev] Re: Split Views Implementation

Steven Clukey saclukey at live.com
Wed Jan 14 04:11:27 UTC 2015

On Jan 8, 2015, at 3:02 AM, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> My initial thought is that the styling of the borders should look the same regardless if the split view is enabled or not. So I guess:
>
> * The left border of the gutter should have the same the color as right border
>
> * The bottom border of the bottom bar should have the same color as the top border
>
> * The border of the separator between the "Line" item and the red icon in the bottom bar should have the same color as the other separators in the bottom bar

I realized that the look probably ought to match the style of the HTML Output window so I used those colors for the border. I think this is pretty close to what you said anyway, so hopefully it looks good to you now.

I also changed the keyboard shortcuts and added commands to the arrow keys on ctrl+alt+arrow.

Steven