[txmt-dev] Re: Issues with Running ./configure

Jordan Meyer jordanmeyer1991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 03:22:46 UTC 2014

Update on my situation: took another look at the README this evening and
realized my problem - I installed all of the dependencies manually instead
of through MacPorts. I reinstalled them all through MacPorts and things are
working as would be expected! Just wanted to let others know in case they
made a similar mistake!