[txmt-dev] Re: Hang while saving a project-wide replace all

Sat Apr 5 11:18:03 UTC 2014

On 3 Apr 2014, at 22:36, Etienne Samson wrote:

>> That sucks… but I guess it means it would be possible to do some
>> further analysis.
> Yeah, I can provide any info as needed. I *might* have went a little
> overboard with my "each time" statement above, but right now it does
> it in every day-to-day project I work with.

Please https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Enable-Logging and
upgrade to latest nightly build.

Also, when it happens, please do wait 10 seconds (for the potential time
out).

>> For next build I can delay the save until next event loop iteration,
>> perhaps that mitigates the problem.
> I'll report when I update then. Right now I'm running 9529.

I didn’t do this change, since it’s a bit involved and someone
coincidentally reported the issue using Save All (so should not be in
the same “nested” state).