[txmt-dev] Re: Working with indentation rules

Wed Sep 18 20:36:50 UTC 2013

On 18 Sep 2013, at 20:54, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> […] I tried to copy what's in the C bundle but I couldn't get it to
> work. I added the following […]
> Below this line, just before the "comments" key.

That would add it to the ‘repository’ so that it can be included as
#block, but it wouldn’t make the rule active.

Use the bundle editor (instead of editing the XML) and add the rule I
quoted in a previous make to the bottom of the root patterns array.

[ other email about snippet ]
> I couldn't find it using Select Bundle Item. I'm guessing that's
> because it's not in the Bundle -> Source menu. But I can see it if I
> go to Bundles -> Edit Bundles -> Source -> Other Actions.

I can find it via ⌃⌘T if I switch to key equivalent search and press
enter, you must however have the caret placed between empty braces in a
language that has the proper scope, or you can change the search to All
Scopes.