[txmt-dev] Re: Working with indentation rules

Wed Sep 18 10:21:02 UTC 2013

On 18 Sep 2013, at 8:59, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

>> In 2.0 this is done by a snippet scoped to “between empty pairs”.
>> For
>> this to work, we require the grammar to assign punctuation scopes to
>> braces (and other paired characters where it should work),
>
> I can't find that snippet. Could you like to it please. Or do you mean
> it will automatically work if I assign punctuation scopes to braces?

It will automatically work, if you assign the scopes to the braces.

The snippet is in the Source bundle, to find it, enter {‸} in a C
file, then use Bundles → Select Bundle Item… (⌃⌘T) switch to key
equivalent (⌘4) and press return (↩): this should find the snippet,
you can inspect it by pressing the link arrow or ⌥↩, here you can
see that it is scoped to:

     source & (
         (L:punctuation.section.*.begin    &
R:punctuation.section.*.end)